Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dixie National Rodeo

We took Coleson with us last night to the rodeo. We ended up leaving right after the concert. He was getting very fussy and it was way past his bedtime. The concert was great and Coleson enjoyed people watching. He loves to do this.

Coleson sporting his Carhart overalls and his John Deere boots.

Wathcing the horses in Daddy's lap.

He looked so cute in this cowboy hat.

This is the way I changed Coleson's clothes last night before bed. I was trying so hard not to laugh but he was passed out!
We missed Abbey and Brandon last night. We wished they would have been there with us. These are a few pictures from this past weekend. Abbey and Brandon got to see Coleson at the rodeo and my mom snapped a few pictures for us! Coleson didn't know what to think about Abbey in her cowboy hat.
I am so glad the weekend is almost here. We have a super busy one! I hope everyone has had a great week!

No comments: