Thursday, February 04, 2010

Bulldog Fans

Last night we went to The South downtown and heard Dan Mullen (MSU’s head football coach) speak. Yesterday was Mississippi State’s Signing Day 2010 and there were more than 500 fans there. I have definitely turned my family into die hard fans. Uncle Preston has helped too. We love going to sporting events, especially football, throughout the year. I am already pumped about football season starting up again. I could live in Starkville during that time.

Coach Mullen brought the Egg Bowl trophy with him and Coleson got to touch it. I will cherish this picture for as long as I live. He will love it one day and be glad that I took it.

I have said this multiple times but Dennis and I really hope that all of our children choose to go to college and I really hope that it is Mississippi State. I have a really good feeling that Coleson will. He was born a bulldog fan! I have great memories at MSU and now my kids do and we hope to continue to give them those for years to come.

Our hearts bleed Maroon and White.

No comments: