Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Weekend

Boy, am I exhausted from this weekend. We went non-stop the entire time with very little time to even sit down. Saturday, Abbey's select softball team had a garage sale so Friday night we had a cookout and got things ready. We all had a great time and the guys told some pretty funny stories. I got in bed around midnight and was up and at it again by 6:00. The team did really good and sold a ton of stuff. Brandon had a game at 9:00 and did great. His team didn't win BUT he did hit an in the park GRAND SLAM. What!?! He was so excited and proud of himself. We had to work the concession stand for a few hours and then Abbey had practice late that afternoon. When we finally got home, I thought I was going to pass out standing up. Sunday wasn't quite as busy but both Abbey and Brandon did have practice. Coleson loves being outisde so I don't mind letting him play his little heart out.








We are having Brandon's birthday party this weekend and he can't wait. I have just a few more things get together and we will be ready to go. I hope everyone has a great week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Brandon had a really good hit!!!!!!I would say he is getting a whole lot better at that!I can't wait to see how he does next year! plus he has to start pitching here soon!!!

Stephanie Steed said...

You are such a sweet girl and a great big sister! We miss and love you TONS!!!