Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I have so many things to be thankful for these days.

1. My Husband
I have the best husband in this entire world. I am so lucky that God has placed him in my life. Not only is he an awesome husband but he is an even better father. He is more than involved in all three of his kids lives and that makes me love him more and more everyday!

2. My Children
I am so thankful for our three beautiful children. God placed me in Abbey and Brandon's life almost 5 years ago and it has been nothing but up hill since. It brings a smile to my face everyday knowing that they love me just as much as I love them. Dennis and I were given Coleson 15 months ago and he brings so much joy and energy to us. We love all three of yall more than you will EVER know!

3. My Job
I am so glad that I have a good job to go to everyday. I enjoy the people I work with which makes it easier to leave my family for 8 hours a day.
4. My Family
Dennis and I have great families that support us in everything that with do. Without their support, some things just couldn't be done. Each and every one of them love our children just as much as we do and that makes us proud to call them our family. I have a very strong relationship with my mom and sister and that means the world to me.
5. My Friends
Friends are a very important thing to have and without them life would be pretty boring. Dennis and I love to hang out with other couples and all of their children. there is nothing better than a beautiful day with friends and great food.
These are just a few things that I am thankful for today. Happy Thursday! Friday is just around the corner. Whoo Hoo!!

No comments: