Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Weekend

So... Easter weekend didn't go quite as we had planned. Coleson and I went with my mom and sister to my grandparents house Saturday. My mom took his Easter happy with us and he had fun opening it.
On the way home, we noticed that Coleson didn't look like he felt good. By the time we made it back, he was running fever. He woke up Sunday sick so we had to stay home from church, easter dinner and hunting eggs. I was so bummed out. The Easter Bunny was good to the kids this year.

Coleson had fun seeing what he got.


He started feeling better yesterday afternoon so we took him outside to play. He loves to be outside and will stand at our back door and cry to go out. He goes straight to a bucket of baseballs and empties it.





Abbey and Brandon got to see what they got yesterday afternoon when they came home.


Coleson woke up this morning still feeling bad so I took him to the doctor. He has strep throat and got a shot so hopefully he will be better soon. We hope everyone had a great Easter.

1 comment:

The Trobough's said...

Ug WC was sick on Easter also! Our Easter didn't go as planned either!! Hope that Coleson feels better soon!