Friday, June 23, 2006

Atlanta, GA here we come!

In and week from tomorrow we will be traveling to Atlanta, GA to catch in a few Cardinal baseball games (or Braves games if you ask Dennis). Anyway, I have no doubt that the Cardinals are going to win all the games. Sorry Dennis, but the Braves are stinking this year.

Saturday will pretty much be for traveling. We will probably just walk around some and get something good to eat that night. Sunday we are going to Six Flags. It has been years since I last went to one. I am very excited. It will bring back many childhood memories. The first time I ever rode a roller coaster was at Six Flags over St. Louis. I even remember the name of it, The Ninja.

Monday we are going to the new Aquarium and then seeing an IMAX show that afternoon. We will be going to game one at night. www.georgiaaquarium.org

Tuesday is July 4th so we are keeping this day open. We aren’t sure what all will be open and what will be going on. Hopefully they will have something to celebrate the 4th. We will go to game 2 at night.

Wednesday is left open as well. Hopefully we will get to do a little shopping. My dad will kill us, but a little shopping never hurts anyone. Game 3 is this night.

Thursday we will be heading home. The drive will be a drag, but we will have had a great time. I will post pictures when we get back. Have a great weekend!

No comments: