Monday, June 12, 2006

Things About Me!

I AM: a girl who loves to shop!

I WANT: to get married and have kids one day.

I HAVE: a wonderful boyfriend.

I WISH: that one day I will have a healthy family.

I HATE: having to get up and go to work.

I MISS: my family.

I HEAR: people typing away at work.

I WONDER: what my life will be like in 10 years.

I REGRET: not going to Mississippi State all 4 years of college.

I AM NOT: a person who likes to stand out in a crowd.

I DANCE: when I am drunk.

I SING: when I am in the car by myself.

I CRY: because all girls are emotional. That is what we do.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: right about everything.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: food!

I WRITE: terrible. I have never been great at it.

I CONFUSE: myself a lot!

I NEED: to save money!

I SHOULD: start studying for an insurance test that I have to take in July.

I START: watching movies and usually fall asleep during them.

I FINISH: all of my food. I need to start cutting back.

No comments: