Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Movie Week!

Dennis and I went and saw The Omen (www.headtheomen.com) last night at the movies. It was really good. I had expected it to be a lot scarier than it was. The theater was packed and so we had to sit up close but for the most part it was fine. Our necks weren’t hurting too bad.

Sunday we went to see The Break Up at the Madison Theater. It was my first time to see a movie there and it was really nice. I was very impressed. The Break Up was a good movie as well. Vince Vaughn is hilarious and he keeps you laughing during the entire movie. I didn’t like the way it ended because it leaves you hanging. You aren’t real sure whether they get back together or not.

Going to see 2 movies in one week is very unusual for me. Movies usually aren’t my thing, but there are several out that I have been wanting to see and more are coming out this summer. I am really starting to enjoy a variety of movies. I guess I am getting out of the whole chick flick only movies. Don’t get me wrong. I still like them. (Lauren should be really proud of me!!)

No comments: