Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Top 10 Random Thoughts of the Day:

1. I love Mexican food, especially El Sombrero. I ate there for lunch on Sunday, dinner Monday night, leftovers for lunch yesterday, and for lunch today. People tend to think I am crazy for eating there so much, but I love it.
2. I am going to Atlanta, GA in July. I can’t wait until it gets here. The Braves are playing the Cardinals (which is a family favorite) and Dennis is a Braves fan. The games should be interesting with 4 Cardinals fans and 1 Braves Fan. Go Cardinals!!!
3. Shopping is a girls best friend or at least most girls. I know that it is my favorite thing to do in my spare time. I need lots of money when I shop which I never seem to have. If I have money, I never find anything but when I am so broke I can always seem to find a million things.
4. I am getting hooked on Grey’s Anatomy. I am not much of a TV person (besides MTV) and everyone at work talked about Grey’s Anatomy and how great of a show it was. I decided to buy Season One and boy were they right. It is a really good show for all types of people. I am ready for Season Two to come out on DVD so that I can continue watching it.
5. Collecting recipes is a new fetish that I have. I love buying cookbooks and trying to make new things. Send me all of your recipes because I would love to try them out.
6. Over the last few weeks, I have been interested in new ways to decorate my apartment. I am getting tired of the same old stuff. My apartment’s not that big so I have to try not to over do it. I look for craft magazines in stores but can’t seem to find one that catches my eye.
7. It is hard to work during the summer months. Whenever I go out to lunch, it is always so hard to come back. I think about how I would love to be at the pool with an ice cold beer and a good book in my hand. This summer is especially hard because it is my first summer that I have had a real job.
8. I saw the 2006 Camry the other day and I am obsessed with it. I love the body style and the inside is really nice. I guess I will just have to keep dreaming because I just bought a car a year ago.
9. Sweet Tea is my favorite drink. There is nothing better then a big glass of it on a hot summer day. It always quenches my thirst.
10. The Hills is a new TV show on MTV that I watched on Wednesday nights. It is about Lauren, from Laguna Beach. From 9:00 to 9:30, there is silence in the apartment because Lauren, my roommate, and I are glued to the TV.

No comments: