Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fun Times in Atlanta

Our Trip to Atlanta, GA was fun. We had a great time at Six Flags. We were there about 10 hours and we still weren’t able to ride all the roller coasters. We decided to go on a White Water Rafting Ride. I wasn’t all that thrilled about it because everyone that came off of the ride were soaking wet. Some were dry though. I just knew that I would be the one to get soaking wet. Well guess what I was right. Dennis and I got stuck under the waterfall and we didn’t have a dry article of clothing on us. I didn’t think about leaving my purse off of the ride and my digital camera got soaked. I tried to turn it on, but nothing happened. I let it dry out hoping that it would eventually turn on, but I was right again. It was broke. I ended up getting a much better camera after I got home. I was still disappointed though because it was only the first day of the trip. I also love to take pictures so I felt lost without it. Dennis had his camera so we still got lots of great pictures. Below you will see pictures from the different places that we went.

No comments: