Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not So Fun Week So Far!

This week has been no fun so far. I have been studying during most of my lunch break and at night after I get home from work. I am taking an insurance test Friday and I am trying to get ready for it. The good thing is I took off a half a day after the test so I can do something besides study during my spare time. I hope all of this studying pays off and I pass the thing. My test starts at 9:00. It shouldn’t take more than about an hour and a half. I am picking Abbey up afterwards and we are going to Vicksburg. The Miss Mississippi Pageant is this week and my mom, sister, grandmother, Abbey and I are going to it. We are going to hang out in Vicksburg Friday afternoon so that I can spend time with my grandparents. I am also getting my haircut which is way overdue. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I probably won’t post again until Monday.

No comments: