Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Wonderful Weekend

Well, the studying didn’t pay off on Friday when I took my test. It was very hard. Most of the questions were “Which of the following best describes………” I don’t do well on test anyway so when I see those kinds of questions in there it really throws me off. Maybe I will have better luck the next time I take it.

The day got better though. I picked Abbey up from the Courthouse and we went to Vicksburg. We ate lunch at my parent’s house and then went to the outlet mall for a while. After shopping some, my sister’s friend Katie came over and brought her new baby, Anslee Kate. She was so cute and very tiny. Abbey enjoyed getting to hold her. My grandparents also came to my house so that my grandmother could go with us to the Miss Mississippi Pageant. I got my haircut from my old hairdresser, which was way passed due. Abbey and I ate supper with everyone and then it was off to the pageant. The production was very good this year. The theme was The Wizard of Oz. Abbey really enjoyed it.

Saturday, Dennis, Abbey, and Brandon came to my apartment and we went swimming. Dennis went to work that afternoon and me and the kids watched the pageant that night. I let them stay up late so that they could watch it with me. Brandon liked it because it was The Wizard of Oz. He kept asking when the witch was coming on. Overall, we had a really good weekend. It was busy but still lots of fun!

No comments: