Monday, November 27, 2006

Busy, Busy Holiday.........

The Thanksgiving holiday was very busy this year. Dennis and I were on the go the entire time. Thursday morning we got up and went to my grandparent’s house and ate lunch at my aunts. It was really nice catching up with family. My mom and I got up Friday morning at 4:15 and went to Wal-Mart to get a few things they had on sale. We were back in the bed asleep by 6:00. We got up and went to Starkville and stayed at my sister’s apartment. I was exhausted by that night. We all got up and went to the Egg Bowl (MSU vs. Ole Miss) on Saturday. Ole Miss won but State played them a good game. We had a good time. I was ready to be home that night. Dennis got his kids early on Sunday and we went to his grandmothers. She had him a little birthday party at lunch. He will be out of town next Sunday so she had it yesterday. It felt good to get in bed last night but I didn’t want to get up this morning and come to work. It was nice having a few days off. I sure could get use to that.

No comments: