Friday, October 03, 2008



Dennis and I are proud to say that we are having a sweet baby boy. The baby is healthy which was the main thing we were concerned about. His name is Coleson Thomas after my dad. He weighed 12 1/2 ounces and was measuring right on time. His heartbeat was 148 bpm. I am so glad to finally refer to the baby as a he and not an it anymore.

I got good reports as well. There was no sugar in my blood this time so I am able to eat sweet again. The doctor told me not to go crazy with them, but that I could have some. I also gained a pound so I am up to one pound now. Thanks for all the prayers for a healthy baby. It definitely paid off.

1 comment:

Valerie Davis said...

CONGRATS!!! i'm so excited for ya'll!! you and abby are gonna be out-numbered!! and that's such a beautiful name!! thank you so much for tanner's gift...that was so sweet of ya'll to think about us!!