Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Help!!!

I have had the hardest time the past couple of months finding maternity clothes. They are just NOT cute. I heard from several people right after I found out I was pregnant that maternity clothes were so cute and fun to buy. Well please tell me where they are? I LOVE LOVE LOVE to shop (a little too much) and now I am limited to the places I can shop and there is NOTHING. I see pregnant girls all the time in cute clothes so I know that they are out there somewhere. I love jeans and always have. My jeans taste is kinda of expensive, but I promise once you wear a pair you will not want to go back. I like Sevens and Citzens of Humanity. I have been wearing them since I was a junior in college and have even thought about getting a pair in maternity, but I always talk my self out of it because I can't wear them long. My husband even bought me a gift certificate for a pair after the baby is here. I can't wait. Please help me out and tell me where I can shop for maternity clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tummies on Lakeland is great. I had a terrible time with Old Navy and Gap - everything I bought looked worn out a few weeks later. Neiman Marcus has great sales on maternity clothes - especially jeans. (you have to go to the sale section). I bought Juicy Couture Jeans and Bella Dahl jeans (not brands I normally wear) - and LOVED them!! Got compliments all of the time. Loved Japanese Weekend. www.japaneseweekend.com Look for the sales!! (it's really cuter on, so you may want to just order some things to try - and then return.) (Also carry at Tummies). Babystyle.com is (sometimes) good too.