Monday, October 27, 2008

Homecoming 2008


Dennis and I took the kids to the Mississippi State football game Saturday. It was the homecoming game and Abbey looks forward to seeing all the girls dressed up every year. She was so excited again this year. She used Brandon’s binoculars and watched the entire half time through them. Our family has definitely started a tradition and we all look forward to football season at our house. It is so funny to watch Brandon at the games. He gets into the fight song and loves to cheer for the bulldogs. He will catch Dennis and me watching him and will get embarrassed. We both get so tickled at him and just start laughing. I sure have made a little bulldog fan out of him. It has been my dream ever since being a student at State to take my family to football games and tailgate. I have such great memories at MSU and I love sharing them with the people that I love. It really brightens my day to step foot on campus and my heart definitely bleeds MAROON and WHITE.

2 comments:

The Callaways said...

How do you do the coloage?

Stephanie Steed said...

You need to download Picasa 3 if you don't already have it. They have a collage feature and it is really simple to use. Download it and see if you can find it. If not, let me know and I will try and help some more.