Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween at Southern Cross Underwriters

Halloween at Southern Cross is always a big deal and everyone looks forward to it every year. We had several Halloween contests this year. We always have a costume contest and this year we added department contests as well. We decorated our cubicles and had judges come in to pick a winner. My department did a grave yard, another department did a haunted house and the back department did a pumpkin patch. It was all so cute and took a lot of work. The best design went to the haunted house. The mummy (Lorie) won fist prize in the costume contest. I was a "Mummy To Be." I didn't dress up too much this year. It's hard to find something to be when you are pregnant. We also brought food this morning so we have all been grazing all day. I may never eat anything again.

My department:

















The Haunted House:






The pumpkin patch:


No comments: