Monday, December 29, 2008

33 week belly picture


Above is a picture of my baby belly at 33 weeks and it surely is growing fast these days. I am definitely starting to feel it also. I get short of breath really fast and am pretty tired all the time. He is such an active little boy. He moves constantly and at times it is so uncomfortable. My mom thinks he is coming the middle of January and Dennis says the end of January. I guess only time will tell. I am just about finished with his room. I worked a lot this weekend getting things more organized. I just have some wall art to hang. I LOVE the way it looks and can’t wait to have him here. I go back for a sonogram in about a week to see how he is doing in there. Hopefully he will cooperate so that we can see him. 48 days and counting down!!

No comments: