Monday, December 22, 2008

Dennis's First Deer

Dennis killed his first deer yesterday afternoon. He went hunting with our brother-in-law, Preston, on his family's land. He saw at least ten deer and this is the one that went down. He is not proud of his first deer by any means. It is a button buck and he thought he was killing a doe. I was proud of him though. People say it is hard to tell these from a doe. I wouldn't have a clue so I will take their word for it. Brandon would have had a blast yesterday. They are going to take him out there real soon. Hopefully this weekend. There are tons of deer on this land. When Dennis called Brandon and told him, he was mad because Dennis didn't cut the head off and have it mounted. I have a feeling one day my garage will be full of deer heads.

No comments: