Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My early Christmas present....



Abbey has been telling me for a few weeks now that she knew what she was going to get me for Christmas. I didn't really think anything about it because I ususally take them to pick Dennis something out and he does the same for me so I thought that was what she meant. It's pretty funny because Brandon always tells us what they bought. We have learned to keep it a secret from him. :) Anyway... when she got in the car yesterday after school, she said I bought your gift today but I want to go ahead and give it to you becasue you can't use it after Christmas. She said I spent ALL of my money to buy it. She reached over the seat and gave me these earrings. How sweet of her to think about ME and spend her own money for these. Both Abbey and Brandon are both very giving children and think about others often. All I could think about last night was how special these are and will always be and what great memories we have. Us being the only girls, we have to stick by each other and that we definitley do.

No comments: