Thursday, February 12, 2009

Abbey and Brandon's Valentines to Coleson



When I picked Abbey and Brandon up today from school, Brandon handed me the above piece of paper and said that it was Coleson's Valentine. How sweet is this! I love it. It will definitely make the baby book. I hope that Brandon will be a great big brother to Coleson and teach him how to do things such as sports, etc. I hope that they are the best of friends and that Brandon takes up time with him when they are older. Abbey gave Coleson the balloon in the picture above. It was sweet of her to think about him as well. They love their little brother so much and I love watching them interact with him. If he even make a noise that sounds like crying, someone is there to scoop him up. He is a spoiled rotten little fellow!

No comments: