Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lots of New Things

We were finally able to give Coleson a bath Sunday night. He did pretty good. I was so glad that the time finally came. We were having his pictures made and we changed his diaper and there his ring was just laying there. I was so excited. Dennis gave him the first one as I was a little nervous, but last night I did it all by myself while Dennis was at a meeting. Coleson also made his first trip to his Daddy's work yesterday. Everyone loved him and it was great for them to meet him. He loved being held and rocked to sleep. We sure do miss Daddy when he is at work. We love you Daddy! Hopefully we will make it to my work this week. I know everyone wants to finally meet him. They all watched him grow inside of me for so long. We also got to see Abbey and Brandon last night. It is always great to spend time with them when they aren't with us.

No comments: