Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My trip back to Women's Hospital....




We had to go back to see the newborn nurse on Monday for Coleson's two day check up. This is a standard thing for all babies born there especially for first time moms. When we left the hospital Saturday, his weight was 6 lbs 1 oz. Monday it was the same, his tempature was a little low and he had a touch of jaundice, so we went back today to make sure it was ok. The nurse said that this was all because my milk had just come in the night before (Sunday). Everything was normal today so we don't have to go back. My weight was up to 6 lbs 4 oz. We are finally eating good. We go for a two week check up next Thursday. I am not looking forward to the shots he will get. Abbey and Brandon gave him his blue blanky with his initals on it for Christmas. We love it so much that we take it everywhere.

1 comment:

Me said...

I LOVE it!! He is so cute.. I am going to let Abbey and Brandon look at this tonight on my phone.. They will love seeing his pictures, and that he is carrying around his blanket..