Monday, August 31, 2009

7 Months

Coleson is now 7 months old and is growing like a weed. He changes everyday. He will attend his first MSU football game Saturday and I CAN NOT wait. I love going to football games and can’t wait to show him where his Momma went to college. I hope he will attend Mississippi State one day and grow to love it as much as I do. I hope all of our kids will. Abbey and Brandon already love MSU. They may not always admit to it but they really do enjoy the games so much. Our family has set the standards pretty high for college so we hope they all make the decision to attend. I feel like it is a very important step in life.

A few things Coleson is doing these days:
- He sits up on his own.
- He eats three solid meals a day – yogurt for breakfast, veggie at lunch, and a meat dinner for supper
- He definitely knows who his Momma, Daddy, sister, brother, and puppy are. He gives us a big smile when he sees us.
- He is trying to crawl. He’s not quite there yet but will be soon.
- He is the oldest baby in his daycare room and will be moving up to the next room soon.
- He loves the bath tub. He splashes water and plays with his toys.
- He loves being outside.
- He is still spoiled stinkin rotten and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- He has spent his first night away from home.
- He now says DaDa.

No comments: