Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It hit me hard….

Today was my first morning to take all three kids to school and it wasn’t near as crazy as I thought it would be. BUT today really did make me sit back and think that the kids are growing up so fast. I dropped Brandon off like normal. He got out by himself without Abbey. I was expecting her to get out with him but then remembered that she was at a different school. So we drove to her school and today was the first day that I have ever looked at her and thought “Man, she sure is growing up.” It was something about her walking up to the middle school with all of these older kids walking in as well that it hit me. She just looked like a preteen this morning and not the little 7 year old she was when I met Dennis. I make my way over to Coleson’s daycare and he is asleep when I get there so I go over to put his car seat in his bed and it had a different name above it. They had moved him to the other side of the room. He is no longer a little baby at the daycare anymore like I think he should be. They have gotten several younger ones in and had to move him to the side with the older babies. Before long Abbey will be graduating high school, Brandon will be in middle school and Coleson will be starting kindergarten. Dennis and I are so thankful to have 3 healthy, beautiful children.

No comments: