Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Great Day

We had a busy day but it was so much fun. Coleson got up early this morning and so I put him back to bed after rocking him for a while. I put some toys in his bed for him to play with while I went back to sleep. It got real quiet so I went to check on him. I got my camera and went in his room. I couldn't see his face so I thought he was a sleep. As soon as I snapped the picture he looked up at me like yeah right, I'm still awake. He eventually went back to sleep and slept for a while.
Abbey wanted to feed Coleson his yogurt for breakfast. She did a really good job.
We had a birthday party this morning for our cute little neighbor. It was a carnival party and was a lot of fun.

Heather asked Abbey to help with one of the games the kids played. She had to wear this silly looking hat.

Isn't she just the cutest? I LOVE the hair bow.
Coleson and Stella Grace love each other. They get so excited when they play together. What sweet friends!

Sadie Leigh blowing out her candles. What a cute cake and it was so good too.


We had pictures made today in our MSU gear. They turned out great so I wanted everyone to see. Sorry it is blurry. I took a picture of a picture.

No comments: