Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update on Brandon

Brandon is feeling much better now. His fever broke yesterday around lunch and he is still fever free with no Tylenol. He has also been asking why he has to stay in his room all the time. I am going back home this afternoon to wash and wipe down everything. Coleson will be back tomorrow after daycare. It was good to spend a few days with my parents but I sure am glad to be going back home. Brandon has been so worried that his brother wasn’t coming back this week while we have them. Dennis, Abbey, and Brandon have missed him terribly and I am sure he has missed them just as much. I know I have. I can’t even imagine what it feels like to be away from my child for so long.

Check out the newest baby model for Sweet Pea Tees. They have some really cute collegiate outfit for little ones.

**** This is just a reminder that my blog is strictly to keep family and friends updated on what our children are up to these days. It is also a journal for me to look back on one day and remember these sweet times. If you don’t like something that I have posted, then please DON’T continue reading.

No comments: