Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Little Monster

This was supposed to be Coleson’s Halloween costume this year, but there is no way that it will fit him in a month so we let him play in it last night. It was so cute on him and I can’t wait to dress him up. We have Abbey and Brandon this year so they will have fun helping him trick or treat. We will be on the coast for a softball tournament on Halloween, but we are planning on dressing the kids up and taking them somewhere during the week. I am sure something fun will be going on.



I have officially started planning Coleson’s first birthday party. I know that it is still four months away, but with the holidays coming up the time will fly right on by. I also like to have things planned out perfectly. I love birthdays so I especially want his 1st to be one that we will remember. I will try to keep my self contained and not go over board. :)

No comments: