Friday, May 21, 2010

Bursting with Good News!!!!




I have been about to bust at the seams over the last month trying to keep quiet. I can now proudly announce that I will be an aunt sometimes in December. This is such exciting news and we can’t wait for Baby G’s arrival. Congrats Bethany and Preston!


AND…. Abbey made the high school softball team. We are so excited for her too and can’t wait to continue watching her play softball. She was so excited when she called to tell me! Congrats, Abbey! We knew you could do it!

2 comments:

Katie A. said...

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! It is the best job in the world to get to love on them and spoil them and then send them home, ha! And also, tell Abbey Congratulations as well!

The Trobough's said...

Let me know how being an aunt is! Our siblings are taking forever! ha!