Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

Today has been a great day and I am so blessed to have 3 children and a wonderful husband to spend it with. First off, Dennis let me sleep until 9:00 this morning. Coleson woke up with the chickens at 6:00 and I went back to bed for some much needed sleep. He did wake up feeling better so that was a great way to start the day. We picked Abbey and Brandon up this afternoon and went to my parents house and ate supper. There is nothing better than ending the day with all four people that you love more than anything else in this world.


Coleson loves ice just like his Momma.





When we left tonight, the kids had my parents dog in Coleson's car seat. She was ready to go home with us.


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms-to-be! :) It is the best gift that God has ever given me.

No comments: