Saturday, May 08, 2010

A Day at the Zoo

Dennis and I took Coleson to the zoo this afternoon. I wanted a weekend full of fun things with my sweet little boy. He wasn't feeling good and once we had seen everything he started to feel really bad. I knew he was sick when he didn't try to get out of his stroller. This never happens. Lots of pictures below. I have a new camera so I had fun playing with it.








These monkeys were so cute. Notice the little baby beside its Momma? It was born in March. It walked up and put its arm around her. How sweet!

Coleson ended up falling asleep towards the end.


I hate is when Coleson is sick. I constantly worry about him. So hopefully he will feel better soon. He slept most of the afternoon but was still running fever tonight. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms and moms-to-be. It is definitely a special gift from God and I love my sweet children so much.

No comments: