Thursday, May 06, 2010

Fun at the Park

My sister picked Coleson up from daycare yesterday. They went to her house and waited on my mom and they took him to the park and to eat at Trace Grill. He loves when his Aunt Befie picks him up. His teacher told me that he goes crazy when he sees her. He had fun and my sister tries to pick him up at least once a week.



Some of the softball moms decided to go eat mexican food last night while the dads and girls had practice. What a perfect night... Cinco De Mayo! The guys met us afterwards to join the fun. Coleson had fun running around outside and getting lots of attention from the girls. I am always looking for an excuse to eat chips and salsa. My fav!!!

This week is teacher's appreciation week so I got Coleson's teachers a little happy. I hated to give them all away because they looked so good. We are so thankful for everything his teachers do for him. It sure makes our weeks easier knowing that he is at a place that loves him and spoils him just like us!

No comments: