Thursday, November 13, 2008

10 Random Things About Me:

1. I love to eat Mexican food. It is one of my favorite things to eat and I could eat it 3 or 4 times a week. I also love soup, mashed potatoes and pasta.
2. I collect cookbooks. I have been collecting these since I was in high school and I love looking for new things to cook.
3. My husband says that I am OCD about cleaning our house. I don’t think that I am quite OCD, but my house is always clean for the most part and I HATE when something is out of place.
4. Coleson (our baking baby) is due on February 15th. This is the same day that Dennis asked me to marry him. He had bought the ring about a month or so before this day and I am glad that he waited. How sweet would that be!
5. I make a list for everything whether it is things I need to do that day or what I need to pack for a trip. I sure don’t want to forget anything.
6. I was not a big fan of dogs in the house until I got Rascal. It was completely my idea to get him and I wouldn’t trade him for the world!
7. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I will hopefully finish most of it up this weekend.
8. I am not a procrastinator. When I have something that needs to be done, I get it done right away.
9. My favorite pottery is McCarty’s. It was started about 5 minutes from where my family is from in Merigold so my entire family collects it. I hope to get more for Christmas. :)
10. My nickname growing up was Bug and to this day my dad and aunt still call me that when I see them. I gave Abbey and Brandon both one about 2 years ago and Dennis and I both call them that all the time. I hope to have Coleson a nickname also.

No comments: