Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Weekend









We had a great weekend. Friday night we met Dennis’s sister at El Sombrero and ate supper with them. I love Mexican food so I was excited. We got up Saturday and went to Starkville for the last home football game. It was kind of sad to see the season end, but I can’t wait to take all three kids next year. We were also glad to see the bulldogs win another game. They were few and far between this year. Hopefully we will have better luck next year. Sunday Dennis and the kids got up and went hunting and then I met them at Ma’s house for Thanksgiving dinner. We came home and cleaned up the house some. Yes, I did say we. Dennis helps me clean which I am so thankful for especially since I am 28 weeks pregnant and feel huge. I get tired quick these days. We also had family time last night and played games. Abbey loves to play board games and Brandon is getting to where he likes them too. He gets mad if he’s not winning.

I am glad that I have a short work week this week. We are definitely in need of a few days off at my house. I love the holidays and my favorite shopping day of the year is Friday. Yes, I am one on those crazy people that gets up at 4:00 in the morning to go shopping. I LOVE it.

No comments: