Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Little Hunters....






Dennis has built a deer stand for him, Abbey and Brandon to hunt in. Yes, you read that right. I included Abbey’s name as well. She has been interested in hunting since the end of the season last year so Dennis told her that she could go the next season. So… we have decked her out with camo and she is now a hunter with the boys. I can only imagine what it is like hunting with the two of them at the same time. Pretty interesting I bet. They are going Friday afternoon to close up youth hunting week. I would love for Brandon to kill a deer. He wants it so bad. Don’t get me wrong, I want Abbey to kill one as well, but she doesn’t live and breathe it near about like he does.

Congratulations to our nephew Taylor. He killed his first deer this weekend.

No comments: