Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Sweet Baby...


I had my 28 week doctor’s appointment today and we had our 4D sonogram. Coleson cooperated pretty well. He did have his arm in his face but we got some good pictures of him. I love his little nose and his lips. They look so perfect to me. He doesn’t have any hair that we could tell. He gets that after his daddy because I had a head full of black hair that was wild. The sonogram tech said that his features look perfect so we were happy to hear that. He also weighs about 2.5 pounds and his heartbeat was 150.

I got some good news as well. I have not dilated. I also passed my glucose test which means I don’t have gestational diabetes. That was a huge sigh of relief for me, but I did gain another 5 pounds which puts me at a total of 11. I wasn’t too excited about that, but my baby needs room to bake in there. I go to the doctor every two weeks now so its back again on December 8th.

No comments: