Monday, November 03, 2008

Update on Baby Steed

I had my 25 week doctor’s appointment this morning and everything went great. Coleson’s heartbeat was 166 bpm and I am measuring right on time. I also gained 4 pounds making a total of 5 now. That sounds like a lot to me but he is almost 2 pounds so the weight that I’ve gained is mostly baby. Whew!!! I go every two weeks now so we are getting closer to the due date. I am having a 4D sonogram in 3 weeks so we are excited about that. Dennis and I start childbirth classes tonight so that should be pretty interesting to say the least. We also signed Abbey and Brandon up for a sibling’s class that is in a month. We want to keep them a part of this as much as possible. By the way, Coleson’s room is finally complete. We are just waiting on the baby bed to come in. It should be here in a few weeks. Pictures to come soon of the completion of the room.

No comments: